BOUJAD rugs are named after the town of ‘Bujad’ in the Middle Atlas Mountains of Morocco. These rugs tend to feature multi colors with beautiful geometric patterns and designs, and are said to be to most magical and mystical of Moroccan rugs that tell a tale from the lives of the women who weave them.
Boujad rugs are hand woven pile rugs from a small region in Haouz between the Middle Atlas and the Atlantic ocean. Made by the women, these rugs play with bold strong colours - pinks, purples, oranges & reds - each piece telling a tale with the use of traditional Berber lozenges & motifs - making references to fertility, rural life, marriage, spiritual beliefs and more.
Size: 190 x 295 cm / 6.2 x 9.7 feet
100% fine wool
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
We take pride in our Services. We deem our Services successful whenever we satisfy a client! You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them
Before returning your item(s), please make know and make sure that;
- The package is in its original condition.
- The time limit for the return is respected -- no more than 14 days.
- The return procedure obligates us to reprocess your return before refunding you for the purchased amount. We’ll make sure to try our best and shorten the refund period — which usually takes 10 days starting on the day you issued your return.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR RETURN/REFUND, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS WHEN SHIPPING US THE ITEM(S) BACK;
- Place the item(s) in its original shipping package — or another suitable, safe packaging.
- Complete the return form, and place your item(s) in a box.
- Attach the return label on the outside of the box — and make sure the box is securely sealed.
Any purchases must be returned from the original shipping country, must include the original returns form, and the item(s) must be unused and at their original condition — with all AZILALRUG.COM tags attached and undamaged, as well as instruction booklets and related accessories (if any).
Any items, that Azilalrug.com deems to be damaged, worn, altered, or soiled will not be accepted and will therefore be sent back to the customer.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment.
If you’ve been approved for a refund, we’ll credit the purchaser’s original method of payment. We will process your refund as soon as possible, and per our estimations, refunds will be made by your payment method provider within 7-10 working days*.
* Working days are Monday through Friday — excluding public holidays .
If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as the purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the originally paid price.
Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Sunday, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.