Cream and Brown Vintage Beni Ourain Rug
Cream and Brown Vintage Beni Ourain Rug beginning from a little family in the Middle Atlas Mountain in the area of khenifra.
A little group called Benirug, it’s known for the remarkable thought of the sheep, that what makes their Rugs passed on using the best nature of standard fleece.
For individuals in Morocco, this has closed working with the things and materials they have open, for example, their sheep and the wool they produce.
Some fragment of the world is an amazing spot to make incredible wool and the sheep from this zone produce likely the best downy in the whole world.
This Cream and Brown Vintage Beni Ourain Rug Dimensions are: 6.5 ft x 9.5 ft
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
We take pride in our Services. We deem our Services successful whenever we satisfy a client! You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them
Before returning your item(s), please make know and make sure that;
- The package is in its original condition.
- The time limit for the return is respected -- no more than 14 days.
- The return procedure obligates us to reprocess your return before refunding you for the purchased amount. We’ll make sure to try our best and shorten the refund period — which usually takes 10 days starting on the day you issued your return.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR RETURN/REFUND, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS WHEN SHIPPING US THE ITEM(S) BACK;
- Place the item(s) in its original shipping package — or another suitable, safe packaging.
- Complete the return form, and place your item(s) in a box.
- Attach the return label on the outside of the box — and make sure the box is securely sealed.
Any purchases must be returned from the original shipping country, must include the original returns form, and the item(s) must be unused and at their original condition — with all AZILALRUG.COM tags attached and undamaged, as well as instruction booklets and related accessories (if any).
Any items, that Azilalrug.com deems to be damaged, worn, altered, or soiled will not be accepted and will therefore be sent back to the customer.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment.
If you’ve been approved for a refund, we’ll credit the purchaser’s original method of payment. We will process your refund as soon as possible, and per our estimations, refunds will be made by your payment method provider within 7-10 working days*.
* Working days are Monday through Friday — excluding public holidays .
If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as the purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the originally paid price.
Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Sunday, 8:30am - 10:30pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.